Gilbert Elder Care Attorney
Legal Solutions for Your Elder Care Needs - Call (480) 418-7878
Elder care can involve numerous areas that need to be addressed in legal and other terms by an attorney who acts as an advocate for the elderly and their families. At Hansen Law Office, PLLC, we handle all kinds of matters relating to older and disabled people.
If you are a family member of someone who needs legal advice and guidance around elder care, we encourage you to arrange for a free consultation with our office. Here, you can discuss your concerns and needs with our Gilbert elder care lawyer. You will always receive individualized attention required for making these very personal decisions about your elder care needs.
Legal Advice on Elder Care Matters
Late in life, mental or physical disabilities may affect one’s ability to make decisions, which is why general estate planning is a much-needed service. We can provide the assistance you need in handling various legal issues and elder care options relating to your senior’s future.
- General estate planning using wills and trusts, including special needs trusts
- Creating and establishing powers of attorney, such as general and durable powers of attorney that will designate someone to act on behalf of your elder when he or she is unable to communicate decisions
- Legacy planning, a strategy for passing on not only financial assets but practical instructions for many household issues to the next generation
- Health care and its planning, including guidance about long-term care, Medicare/Medicaid, Arizona’s Long-Term Care System (ALTCS), health care powers of attorney, and more
- Financial planning for such matters as assisted living communities or nursing home care, income, estate, and gift taxes
- The drafting of living wills (health care or advance directives)
- Help in finding full-time nursing home care or assisted living facilities
For any questions or concerns you may have about elder care issues, you can rely on Hansen Law Office, PLLC. Our firm focuses the majority of its practice on all aspects of estate planning so that you can have the peace of mind knowing that these matters have been taken care of by a skilled legal professional.
Reach us at (480) 418-7878 for our elder care counsel. Request your free consultation today!
Treated us Like Family- Mike P.
Professionalism, Dedication, and Knowledge- Alex C.
Excellent Legal Advice- Anonymous
Complete Attention to Detail- Alex
My 'Go to' for Estate Questions- John